Saturday 1 June 2013

Too Much To Do, No Time To Do It

Just a forewarning, if I don't post for a couple of days it's because I'm so damn busy of late. I try and snatch some free time off, especially when it comes to gaming some gaming, but it's getting more and more ridiculous; especially as my responsibilities are multiplying at a rate I can't comprehend. For example, on Tuesday I was trying to do a movie review which needs to get done ready for a deadline early next week (unsure if I'm allowed to talk about it yet) and about half way through making notes on the movie, I had a 2 hour detour trying to rush to get stuff done for PAC due to an early event I had no control over. I'm still very desperately behind on where I would like to be on my Supanova costumes, and I now officially have less then a month to do it in. If push comes to shove and I completely forget about posting in this blog, I'm not going to beat myself up over it .. that being said I'm inhaling a lot of body putty fumes, so I'm going to try and get out of here before I pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment