Wednesday 21 August 2013

Still Not Feeling It...

Yesterday I was pretty much exhausted by the time I even wanted to write something, and yet I still couldn't get to sleep with my head so full of crap. I am slowly getting over some of my personal crises but as stated it's a slow process. I still want to write and yet I can't help but feel like I'm slowly going insane in the process because for how long can one write about not feeling like writing. Of course I can always point out to myself that hasn't stropped me from writing a paragraph, but let's face it it's not exactly riveting literature. Today has also been a very busy day, followed by a very busy evening, concluded with a very brain dead night... hopefully this will all pay off by the weekend and my costume wouldn't entirely suck ass compared to all the brightly coloured spandex. I think that's all the energy I've got for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment