Monday 26 August 2013

In Place of Something Else... or Future Project Helium Fun.

So I was about to post this to on Facebook...

"3 hours later and still on the same damn blog post... I think I'll finish it tomorrow. The distractions didn't bother me, had some damn good conversations going and starting to build momentum on things"

when I realised this would shortly become a long ass post more suited for this blog. So here it is... Oh now I stop thinking about typing... sheesh, you can be a bitch sometimes brain.

Anyway, I've been working on this blog post for a while and I really, and I do mean REALLY, fired up about it, but then I remembered something I needed to get done for PAC, which lead to a long conversation in the committee which was good, fun and made me nearly die from laughter... which lead to trying to sort of other a table for this weekends Collector Zone Toy Fair were I'm looking to offload some of my precious loot so I can get some cash (and to free up some room). Still debating if I want to offload some props or not because I do loves them, but they are the most space consuming ANYWAY I seem to be easily distracSHINY.

During this I started the ball rolling on something I'm hoping will lead into my long delayed documentary project by talking podcasting with my friend and awesome author Danny, which of course led off from an earlier discussion with another friend Luke to see me finally return to The Book Was Better in the very near future.

Okay, so I went a little link crazy right there. I don't want to say too much, not because I think someone's going to steal my idea but because I don't like having too many promises for future projects up in the air that they never come down, because as you should know future projects are full of helium, that's why a person's voice gets super squeaky when they are excited about one coming true... true story, google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment