Saturday 18 May 2013

I Awoke To Find Myself In A Dark Room...

Just about to head in to see the last performance this year of John Robertson's "The Dark Room". Well when I say 'just' I mean I'm about 20 minutes early and completely surrounded by strangers and am trying not to freak the fuck out. I haven't seen the show since Wai-Con with an audience at least 10x what I'm guessing the capacity of this theatre from previous experiences... In fact the last time I was in this theatre was the first time I dressed up as a Ghostbuster several years ago for a comedy performance and screening.

Well that just killed several minutes, now just several more of social awkwardness before seeing a guaranteed cackfest. I wonder if my mobile has enough juice for several rounds of sudoku...

No comments:

Post a Comment