Friday 3 May 2013

Running Late Again!

The annoying thing about trying to keep this to a daily schedule that I myself don't keep to the same schedule. Being an insomniac and getting back into a bad routine means I'm going to sleep at 2-3am and not getting up til midday, which also sucks when I'm having to get up early to prep for things, so by the time I feel like writing it's late in the evening or after midnight sometimes. It does kind of get frustrating trying to keep up content on this site, especially when I'm feeling so damn tired and rundown like I have been lately, and the last thing I want to do is keep writing for an audience of 1.

The frustrating this thing is that I have at least one full days worth of costuming on this weekend which coincides with my 100th post and I want to at least try to a decent length on it. I was feeling bad for typing out these long ass diatribes but know I feel bad for just vomiting out content via obligation. I want content to be fulfilling, one of the reasons I don't bother posting such shitty posts any more. Oh well I've at least got something on the boil for the big post, I'm hoping I can finish it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment