Monday 2 September 2013

Collector Zone Toy and Hobby Fair

So one of the many reasons I haven't been on here much lately is because I've been prepping as a seller for the Collector Zone Toy and Hobby Fair... that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it. I do have this long ass rant that I didn't finish due to three hours of distractions, and now I don't have the right energy to work on it.. it's the vibe your honour.

Seriously though, I kinda want to make some extra cash (and a female parental unit wants me to get rid of a load of my stuff) so I bit the bullet and went through a load of my crap and got rid of a lot of it, well mostly a load of doubled comics, carded action figures and some other random cool stuff, but the books/movies barely moved (so not bothering next time).

The one thing I just realised just then is that one of things that kinda got me through that day, which btw I was dressed as Forbush Man and that costume isn't really forgiving in regards to heat dispersion, was seeing all my friends throughout the day .. and my mom bringing me water which kept me hydrated so that's a big thing.

I know it's kinda daft and silly but looking back it made that day pretty great. Sure it was at time a little bit depressing to stand around with no one wanting to buy stuff (I think I sold three $1 comics in the last hour) but I was just so happy to see my friends come and say hello and hang out a bit, it made an exhausting day really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment