Thursday 4 April 2013

Barely Sneaked In...

So yeah, I've spent barely 20 minutes in front of this computer through out the entire day as I spent most of it in that light and scary place called "outside"; you know? that place that your parents told you about but doubted it's existence.

Anyway half the day was spent running my Gran around and having lunch with her, a surprisingly pleasant experience as I can't think of any time we've done something like since I was able to drive. The rest of the day was spent gaming, as usual for at least one day a week. Anyway I'm pretty much wrecked, so I'll continue the GB recollections tomorrow when I finally get around to writing them, but it will be about my perspective on the creation of the WA Ghostbusters and our various outings together.

No comments:

Post a Comment