Tuesday 23 April 2013

The Costume List Updated

Well I've got 10 minutes before I head out the door to go see Iron Man 3, so I thought I'd update my costume list and post it online! Now with plans for next year!!!
 
2013
  • Big Macintosh – Completed!
    • Notes = Needs a better shirt, better pants, otherwise pretty neat.
  • Real Ghostbusters – Completed!
    • Notes = Need to finish missing parts on the thrower, create a proper hooking system for pack. {2013-04-23} completed Mk I Gun Hook, partial success, needs improvement but also need a sturdier thrower.
  • Eureka Sheriff – Completed!
    • Notes = Gun Belt never arrived and thus didn’t purchase holsters. Pants didn’t fit exactly well, will need new pair if done again.
  • Forbush Man – Completed!
    • Formerly [SECRET PROJECT ALPHA], need to recondition the helmet and it’s starting to get some dings and is flacking paint
  • Goliath – Due Supanova Perth 2013
  • Wreck It Ralph – Due Supanova Perth 2013
  • [SECRET PROJECT OMEGA] - Due Halloween
    • Got a couple of parts, not working on it until close to date.
  • Volstagg – Due October/November
  • Hobbit – Due December 
  • Doctor Octopus
    • Possibly for Christmas Pageant or next year's Oz Comic-Con
  • Eddie – Rocky Horror
  • Ghost Smashers – TBA
    • On hold for now.

2014 Potentials
  • Galaxy Quest
    • Got the prop kit online, need to construct it at a later date.
  • Baseketball
    • Just talked myself into doing this!
  • Kung Pow – Enter The Fist
    • Maybe Supanova 2014, don't know the character yet but might be Wimp-Lo

There are a couple I have been thinking about, but can't recall for the life of me what they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment