Friday 19 April 2013

Oh The Cards Against Humanity

Well shit, I'm late AGAIN, but that's only because I've been busy all day and spent all evening at a gaming event at Good Games at St James. Tonight I played for the first time Spartacus, yes based off of the hit tv series, and it is an absolute blast... especially because I won it (without realising). I also finally won a game of the pirate themed Libertaria, an absolutely awesome fun game especially after I won it (joking, it was awesome before).

The game that nearly broke a few ribs from laughter was a game called Cards Against Humanity, or "the one that I cut out over 500 cards to play the zarking thing" from yesterday's post. If it weren't for the fact I'm dead tired I'd try to describe it, however I can't think I has the tiredz.

No comments:

Post a Comment