Thursday 11 July 2013

Trying To Get Into The Swing Of Things.

A quick short post from my mobile before I sleep. I need to get back into posting on a regular basis again as I like having some productivity even when it seems like nothing else is going on.

Still feeling under the weather and I've been having connectivity problems which hasn't helped with things. Feeling a little burnt out and uninspired to tell you the truth, which sucks as there is a load of projects I want to work on but the drive to do so is currently stalled on the track. Yeah I must be a hack for that poor ass simile but Fuck it.

I'm really wanting to do more geek orientated stuff, especially a podcast even though I hate the sound of my own voice (so editing will be fun) and maybe some momentum going for a documentary I've been working on for over a year.

Hopefully I'll feel more energetic by the end of the week, I'll need it for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment