Wednesday 24 July 2013

What I've Been Up Too...

So yeah, it's been a couple of days since I last posted.. okay a few more then a couple.. OKAY FIVE! Ya happy now?

So as I was saying it's been a busy week and I've been fairly busy. I saw Pacific Rim on Thursday and it took a lot of the bad taste of Man of Steel out of my mouth, although in many ways I still found my comparing it to that pile of crap in a "This is the Superman movie 'Man of Steel' should have been!" kind of way. I've also had a PAC meeting on the Friday, where future plans are a foot. That being said we are going to show up in costume to see The Wolverine this Friday at Hoyts Carousel in Cannington at about 8pm and then seeing the movie at 9:15pm.

Here is a sneak peek at what I'm working on for the event....

A small hint, he's big, blue and fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment