Thursday 21 February 2013

Live Gaming Stream Tonight!

Hey all,

Instead of a blog today, I’m going to be pushing a weekly live gaming stream that my friend Parthon and I will be running at approximately 18:00 WST, which will probably run until 22:00 or maybe 23:00. We’ll be playing our on-going map on Terraria and providing commentary, or at least saying stupid things that make us laugh, throughout. I’ll be posting the feed via twitter and facebook, but m main channel is at http://www.twitch.tv/ganthorion where my previous efforts will be stored (the first episode is missing, due to me being an imbecile and setting it up wrong!). Hopefully you’ll have a look and stick around whilst we’re up to no good digging our way through the world, especially when I get into my dwarf mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment