Friday 29 March 2013

Another Quick Post

Wow these last couple of days have been incredibly busy and so I wrote up the last three blog posts in one sitting, although it was originally going only be one post but I Lucas’d them, and decided I could use them whilst I knew I would be nowhere near my computer for the next two days... Hurray for scheduling!

I’ve wanted to write up some posts for a while now and bank them for later use, but with everything that’s been going on I’ve either been too busy or too wiped to write anything. Well tomorrow is International TableTop Day and I know I’ll be away from a keyboard from about 10am playing some awesome games until about 4 when I’m going to go watch some Wrestling... yeah you heard that right. So I’m going to call it a short one and start writing up something for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment