Saturday 2 March 2013

Hitting the Wall

I’m reaching that point with the prop build where I’m just hitting the wall, by which I mean I’ve been working so much on it that I’m starting to lose concentration. Except for a few evenings I’ve been pretty much working almost non-stop on getting these props done ready for Oz Comic-Con and I’m starting to feel incredibly tapped out; especially as I’m now onto the gluing and painting stage so the fumes are also starting to get to me. I’m still incredibly pumped and enthusiastic to get this done, but I’m just gagging for a break. Last night I had to step away because my concentration just completely went at about 9pm, even though most nights I’ve been up til midnight working on things. So yeah, it’s starting to become a bit of a strain, but it’s going to be worth it. Hopefully I will have all the painting done on Monday (Wednesday at the latest) which gives me the rest of the week to glue and assemble the rest of the pack and work on the new grey alice frame straps (finally straps that will comfortably fit me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment